Cheesy Hatch Chile Garlic Bread
Cheesy Zia Hatch Chile Garlic Bread
A simple and festive solution for your Holiday appetizers (or any time, really).
- 1 loaf French Bread, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp Butter, softened
- 1/2 Jar of Zia Hatch Green Chile and Zia Hatch Red Chile (strained)
- 2-4 Cloves of Garlic, pressed and diced
- 1/4 lb Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- Small Spoon of Mayonnaise (optional)
1. Cut french bread into thin slices and lay onto baking sheet. Put oven broiler on low and toast for about 2 minutes until golden brown.
2. Remove baking sheet and flip pieces, un-toasted side up
3. In a bowl mix Zia Hatch Green Chile or Zia Hatch Red Chile, garlic, butter, and mayonnaise. If using both Green and Red, make this mixture in two separate bowls.
4. Spread this mixture liberally onto every piece of bread, covering as much surface area as possible. Top with shredded cheese.
5. Place back into oven at a low broil setting.
6. Keep an eye on bread, watch for bread to become browned and puffy.
7. Serve hot and enjoy!
Want more delicious Hatch Chile Recipes? View more here!
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published