Cheesy Zia Hatch Chile Garlic Bread
A simple and festive solution for your Holiday appetizers (or any time, really).
- 1 loaf French Bread, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp Butter, softened
- 2-4 Cloves of Garlic, pressed and diced
- 1/4 lb Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- Small Spoon of Mayonnaise (optional)
1. Cut french bread into thin slices and lay onto baking sheet. Put oven broiler on low and toast for about 2 minutes until golden brown.
2. Remove baking sheet and flip pieces, un-toasted side up
4. Spread this mixture liberally onto every piece of bread, covering as much surface area as possible. Top with shredded cheese.
5. Place back into oven at a low broil setting.
6. Keep an eye on bread, watch for bread to become browned and puffy.
7. Serve hot and enjoy!
Want more delicious Hatch Chile Recipes? View more here!