Hatch Chile Chocolate Chip Cookies
Zia Hatch Chile Chocolate Chip Cookies
Courtesy of our Friend Chef John Taylor of Lock 15 Brewing Company
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 3/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 heaping cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Zia Hatch Green or Red Chile
- 1/4 cup Toasted Coconut (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Slowly melt butter (butter should not be hot)
- In large mixing bowl mix together butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar until well combined.
- Add Vanilla and Egg to sugar mixture until fully incorporated
- Add Flour, Baking Soda, and Salt. Mix dough until combined - soft and a little sticky.
- Stir in Chocolate Chips, Toasted Coconut and Zia Hatch Green or Red Chile
- Scoop out with soup spoon onto baking sheet. Bake for 9mins and turn at 2min mark. The cookies will puff up and look under baked (this is perfect).
- Let rest for 5 mins and enjoy!
Want more delicious Hatch Chile Recipes? View more here!
Love hatch chilis. Use them in alot of recipes.