Hatch Chile Compound Butter
Zia Hatch Chile Compound Butter
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 2-3 tablespoons Zia Hatch Green Chile or Zia Hatch Red Chile (strained)
- 1 tsp salt
1. Let butter sit at room temperature until softened and easy to mix.
2. Very lightly chop Zia Hatch Green Chile or Zia Hatch Red Chile in a food processor (one quick pulse)
3. In a bowl, mix together butter, Zia Hatch Green Chile or Zia Hatch Red Chile and salt
4. On a piece of parchment paper, roll mixture into a log and let sit in the refrigerator until hardened.
Want more delicious Hatch Chile Recipes? View more here!
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published