Hatch Chile Pimento Cheese
Zia Hatch Chile Pimento Cheese
- 3 cups shredded cheddar
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 4oz diced pimento
- 1/2 jar to a full jar of Zia Hatch Chile
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 1/2 diced onion
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Mix together ingredients in a bowl until thoroughly combined.
2. Let sit refrigeration at minimum for 3 hours so the flavors have time to combine.
Want more delicious Hatch Chile Recipes? View more here!
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published