Zia Hatch Chile Vinaigrette Dressing
Need help motivating yourself to eat more greens this year? Want to up your salad game when hosting? Our recipe for Hatch Chile Vinaigrette Dressing should help (and make a great addition to your fridge)!
- 1 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 tbsp vinegar of choice (we recommend balsamic vinegar or red wine vinegar)
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard or Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Thyme
- 1 tbsp Salt and Pepper (add or subtract more to taste)
- 1 tbsp Red Chile Flakes (if making Hatch Red Chile Vinaigrette)
2. Add either dijon mustard or mayonnaise (or both).
3. Add vinegar of your choice, continue pulsing until Zia Hatch Chile is fully blended and no chunks remain. A smooth and runny consistency should be reached with all ingredients.
4. Add in remaining ingredients and blend until fully integrated, about 10 seconds.
5. Taste, add salt and pepper to taste and blend once more before applying to your dishes or emptying into a bottle.
* Your final dressing should be refrigerated since there is fresh Hatch Chile inside. Remember to shake well before using after refrigerated. For quality and health safety purposes we recommend using all vinaigrette within 1 week of making.