Zia Hatch Green Chile Bacon Egg & Cheese Wraps
Ingredients (makes three wraps):
- 2 large eggs
- Splash of milk
- 6 strips bacon
- 2-3 slices of easy melting cheese (we used muenster)
- 4 (or more) forkfuls of strained Zia Hatch Green Chile
- Salt and pepper
- Heat up two non stick pans to medium (or heat up butter in a pan to make non-stick)
- Crack eggs in a bowl and pour in a splash of milk
- Add in Zia Hatch Green Chile along with salt and pepper and whisk well.
- Pour Hatch Green Chile egg mixture into one heated pan and cook / scramble until eggs become thick and non runny. Set aside.
- In other pan, cook bacon strips lightly on both sides. Once cooked, lay out 2 strips together side by side.
- Tear apart a slice of cheese and layer on one end of the bacon strips. Add scrambled eggs at the other end.
- From the egg side, roll the bacon forward until fully wrapped around the eggs and cheese. Repeat until all bacon, eggs and cheese are used.
- Place each wrap back onto a heated pan and cook / flip until all of the outer side is crispy.