Zia Hatch Green Chile Carolina Style BBQ Sauce
Looking for the perfect complement to your Summer Barbecuing?
This quick, cheap and delicious recipe that pays homage to the Carolinas' vinegary staple is easy enough to keep your pantry stocked with all season long.
- 1/2 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 cup White Vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp favorite hot sauce (we used Tabasco Sauce)
- 1/2 tbsp Red Pepper Chile Flakes (we used Flatiron Pepper Company's Four Pepper Blend)
- 1/2 tbsp Brown Sugar or normal Cane Sugar
- About 4 forkfuls of Zia Hatch Green Chile
- Salt and Pepper to taste (we recommend using some Smoked Salt if you have it)
1. Combine all ingredients together in a blender or food processor.
2. Blend or process together until thoroughly combined.
3. Drizzle over BBQ.
4. If covered, this can last in your refrigerator for up to two weeks.
Want more delicious Hatch Chile Recipes? View more here!