Zia Hatch Green Chile Chicken Pizza
- 1/2 to a full Jar Zia Hatch Chile Salsa
- 1 pre-made pizza crust
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 ball mozzarella cheese (pulled into chunks)
- 1 chicken breast
- Oilve Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Red Chile Powder
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees, heat up a pan on the stove-top to medium-high heat
- Salt and sprinkle Red Chile Powder on each side of chicken breast
- Cook chicken breast on stovetop until thoroughly cooked, cut into pieces.
- Lay out pre made pizza crust and brush each side with olive oil
- Sprinkle a layer of mozzarella cheese on the pizza crust first so it is able to absorb the moisture of the salsa.
- Pour a layer of Zia Hatch Chile Salsa on top of the cheese to act as the "pizza sauce"
- Place cooked chicken and mozzarella chunks on top of the salsa equally around the pizza.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
- Place in the oven and bake until crust is golden brown, 8-10 minutes.
Want more delicious Hatch Chile Recipes? View more here!