Zia Hatch Green Chile Coated Ranch / Caesar Chicken
This easy, delicious, and under 5 ingredient recipe is surprisingly full of flavor and perfect for busy Summer weeknights.
It can also be made ahead, refrigerated and used in wraps and salads throughout the week.
- 2/3 cup Ranch or Caesar Salad Dressing of your choice
- 1/3-1/2 jar Zia Hatch Green Chile
- 1 package boneless chicken breasts, halved
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes, bread crumbs, or mix of both
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
2. In a blender, mix your favorite ranch or caesar salad dressing with Zia Hatch Green Chile and pulse until combined. Move to a separate bowl
3. In a large bowl, mix crushed corn flakes or breadcrumbs with garlic salt
4. Dip chicken in dressing mixture, then in breading mixture. Place on a greased baking sheet and bake 30-35 minutes or until internal temperature read 165 degrees Fahrenheit
Want more delicious Hatch Chile Recipes? View more here!