Zia Hatch Green Chile Cucumber and Mezcal Cocktail
Looking for a drink to help you beat the Summer heat? This refreshing cocktail is perfect for that (and might help you forget that it's even hot in the first place)!
- 1 Cucumber, cut a few slices to use for garnish and then dice the rest
- 4 pinches Cilantro
- 1/4 Jar Zia Hatch Green Chile, strained
- 8 oz Mezcal
- 2 tbsp Agave Nectar
- 2oz fresh squeezed Lime Juice
- Slices of Lime for garnish
1. In a food processor, combine cucumber, cilantro, and Zia Hatch Green Chile and process until completely liquified.
2. Strain this combination through a fine mesh strainer so you only have the liquid parts.
3. In a cocktail shaker, combine liquid cucumber / Zia Hatch Green Chile / cilantro combination, mezcal, lime juice and agave nectar. Shake well and pour in glasses over ice.
4. Garnish with Cucumber and Lime Slices as desired.
Want more delicious Hatch Chile Recipes? View more here!