Hatch Green Chile Greek Goddess Dip
Zia Hatch Green Chile Greek Goddess Dip
This is an easy, creamy, and incredibly fresh tasting dip full of flavorful herbs that are further accentuated by the addition of our Hatch Green Chile.
Not only can you use it as a dip, but it makes a great salad dressing as well!
- 1/2 cup Fresh Dill
- 1/2 cup Fresh Mint
- 1/2 cup Fresh Parsley
- 1/3 cup Fresh Basil
- 2 Garlic Cloves, chopped
- 2 Scallions, both white and green parts
- 1 1/2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/2 to a full jar Zia Hatch Green Chile
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise (optional if you want a creamier texture)
- Salt to taste
- Chopped vegetables / pita chips / etc. for serving.
1. Roughly chop and place the following into a food processor or blender: Dill, Mint, Parsley, Basil, Garlic, Scallions, Lemon Juice and Salt. Process until finely chopped.
2. Drizzle olive oil until fully incorporated. Add feta cheese and yogurt and continue to blend until a smooth consistency is reached. Add Zia Hatch Green Chile and optional mayonnaise and blend further.
3. Taste and add salt or olive oil as needed.
4. Pour into a bowl and serve with your dipping snacks of choice!
Want more delicious Hatch Chile Recipes? View more here!
It looks amazing ! I’m in love with hatch green chilies