Hatch Green Chile Pizza Dip
Zia Hatch Green Chile Pizza Dip
Are you trying to figure out what pizza to order or what dips to make for your next party? Why not combine the two? This cheesy and mouthwatering recipe is a guaranteed hit.
- 8oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1 clove Garlic, grated or finely chopped
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 8oz Mozzarella Cheese, coarsely grated
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, grated
- 1 1/4 cup Pizza or Marinara Sauce
- 1 jar Zia Hatch Green Chile (strained)
- Pepperoni Slices (as many as you like)
- 1 Baguette or Desired Loaf of Bread, warmed and sliced
- Pinch of Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Let cream cheese sit out for 20-30 minutes, allowing it to come to room temperature.
2. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
3. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, oregano, red pepper flakes, pinch of salt, 6oz mozzarella, 2 tbsp parmesan, and Zia Hatch Green Chile. Fold together until fully mixed.
4. Transfer mixture into 1 quart baking dish. Top with pizza / marinara sauce, sprinkle remaining mozzarella / parmesan and layer on pepperoni slices.
5. Bake until the cheese begins to bubble, about 15-18 minutes. Broil for 1-2 minutes on low if you'd like to achieve a darker exterior on the cheese. Top with extra Zia Hatch Green Chile (optional)
6. Let rest 5 minutes and serve with warm / sliced bread.
Want more delicious Hatch Chile Recipes? View more here!
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published