Zia Hatch Green Chile Roasted Cauliflower
- 1/2 to full jar of Zia Hatch Green Chile
- 1 large head cauliflower, separated
- 1 small / medium clove garlic
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley (as much or as little as you want)
- Zia Hatch Chile Salsa (optional for dipping)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees and great a large baking sheet or casserole dish.
2. Separate head of cauliflower into florets and place in large bowl or plastic bag.
3. Process / blend clove of garlic with 1/2-full jar of Zia Hatch Green Chile until smooth and pureed.
4. Add pureed Zia Hatch Green Chile / garlic mixture to the bowl or bag of cauliflower.
5. Add olive oil as well. Close bag / cover bowl and shake well.
6. Once pre-heated, layer the cauliflower onto baking sheet or casserole dish and bake for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through for an even roast.
7. After full 25 minutes, sprinkle on parsley and parmesan cheese. Transfer to top oven rack and broil for another 5+ minutes or until cauliflower is golden brown.
8. Serve with Zia Hatch Chile Salsa as a dip, eat as a snack, use an as appetizer, etc.! Enjoy!