Zia Hatch Green Chile Whipped Feta
If you're looking for an easy and delicious Summer appetizer that's sure to impress, look no further.
Feta Cheese is the perfect vessel for our Hatch Green Chile and a healthy drizzle of honey. Together, you're left with an incredible mix of smokiness and sweetness that you can serve alongside so many things!
- 1 lb Feta Cheese (From Sheeps' or Goats' Milk), crumbled
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 jar Zia Hatch Green Chile (strained)
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Ground Black Pepper (to garnish)
- Honey (to drizzle)
1. Strain Zia Hatch Green Chile and combine all ingredients in a food processor (except black pepper and honey).
2. Puree until a very smooth consistency is met. Taste and add more Zia Hatch Green Chile or Paprika if you desire additional smokiness.
3. Transfer into service bowl, cover and let chill at minimum 30 minutes up to overnight.
4. Garnish with ground black pepper, a drizzle of honey, more paprika and a fork full of Zia Hatch Green Chile. Serve with vegetables, pita chips or bread of choice.
Want more delicious Hatch Chile Recipes? View more here!