Hatch Red Chile Chicken Parm
Zia Hatch Red Chile Chicken Parm
- 1 Jar Zia Hatch Red Chile
- 1 Jar Your Favorite Marinara Sauce (we use Rao's Homemade)
- 1 Package Sliced Chicken Breasts (2LB)
- 3 whisked Egg
- Bread crumbs
- Bowl full of flour
- 1 ball Fresh Mozzerella, sliced
- Set oven to 450 to preheat.
- Prepare 3 empty bowls, 1 full of flour, 1 with whisked egg, one with bread crumbs
- Bread Chicken Breasts by dipping in flour, then egg wash, then bread crumbs
- Sear breaded chicken breasts on the stovetop on the highest heat for 1 minute each side to develop color. Take pan off of direct heat.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together 1 jar Zia Hatch Red Chile and 1 jar Marinara Sauce
- Transfer desired amount of Hatch-Marinara Sauce into pan with chicken, layering mozzarella on top.
- Drizzle olive oil over the top, place in oven uncovered at 450 for 20min.
- When mozzarella begins to show color, throw in any remaining herbs if you wish (parsely, thyme, rosemary, basil, oregano) and place back in for another 5min.
Want more delicious Hatch Chile Recipes? View more here!
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published