Zia Hatch Red Chile "Taco Bell" Sauce
- 8 oz Can Tomato Sauce
- 1.5 tsp Instant Minced Onion
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1/4 tsp Chile Powder (we used dried Hatch Red Chile Powder)
- 1.5 tsp Cumin
- 1 tbsp White Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Sugar
- 1/3 - 1/2 jar Zia Hatch Red Chile (strained)
1. Combine all ingredients together in heavy bottom sauce pan,
2. Turn stove on at the lowest setting and let the ingredients sit for 15-20min, stirring every couple minutes.
3. After 15-20 mins, pour mixture into blender / food processor and blend to achieve a consistent and smooth texture.
4. Pour into bowl or into your own squeeze bottle and serve on tacos / food of your choice!