Zia Hatch Red Chile Watermelon Salsa
- 2 cups watermelon, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp finely chopped onion (we used red onion)
- 6 heaping fork fulls of Zia Hatch Red Chile
- 2 tbsp finely chopped jalapeño
- 3-4 pinches cilantro
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
1. Seed and coarsely chop watermelon and finely chop onion (using a food processor for the onion and jalapeño is our choice).
2. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
3. Cover and let sit in the refrigerator for a minimum of one hour to let the flavors properly combine.
4. Serve with your favorite chips and enjoy!