Whole30 Hatch Chile Buffalo Chicken Bake
Zia Hatch Chile / The New Primal Whole30 Buffalo Chicken Bake
Our Hatch Green Chile and The New Primal's Buffalo Sauce (both Whole30 Approved!) make for a filling, flavorful and healthy meal.
Not doing Whole30? No worries! You won't regret making it either way.
- 1-1 1/2 lb Chicken Breast, finely diced
- 1 tbsp Ghee / Coconut Oil / Avocado Oil to act as cooking fat
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Dried Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion, diced
- 1 Medium Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 4 cups Riced Cauliflower
- 2 cups Green Cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups Green Beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1/2 cup The New Primal Classic Ranch Dressing
- 2 tbsp The New Primal Buffalo Sauce
- 2 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut crème
- 1 jar Zia Hatch Green Chile, strained
- 1/2 cup Fresh Cilantro or Parsley, roughly chopped (for garnish)
- 1 Whole Scallion, minced (for garnish)
1. Add cooking fat to a large pot or oversized pan over medium heat. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Season chicken breast with salt and pepper and cook roughly 4 minutes on each side (the chicken will fully cook once placed in the oven).
3. Set chicken aside and shred or finely chop once cooled.
4. Add yellow onion and garlic back in pan and cook until soft, about 5 minutes.
5. Add riced cauliflower, green cabbage, red bell pepper and green beans to the pan. Cook until soft, about 5-10 minutes.
6. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, coconut crème, tomato paste, The New Primal Class Ranch Dressing and The New Primal Buffalo Sauce.
7. In a casserole dish, combine egg mixture, strained Zia Hatch Green Chile, vegetables and chicken. Stir well so everything is fully mixed.
8. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
9. Remove from the oven, garnish, let cool and enjoy!
Want more delicious Hatch Chile Recipes? View more here!
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published